Products > Product Benefits
- Superior inherent corrosion resistance of the pipe materials results in a long, maintenance-free service life.
- High stiffness design yields predictable and reliable pipe performance using installation methods routinely specified for traditional pipes.
- Push-together joints assemble simply and quickly
- Lightweight pipes handle easily and safely.
Fits Standard Pipe Accessories
- O.D.’s match ductile iron dimensions so standard saddles, taps, fittings, couplings, clamps, joints, etc. are compatible and readily available.
Easy To Specify
- ASTM and AWWA standards cover most applications and product tests. To receive guide specs, please leave a message.
Fast Field Length Adjustments
- Constant, smooth O.D.’s permit the pipe to be cut and joined anywhere with the Hobas FWC sleeve coupling.
- Closure couplings assure quick tie-in connections with a positive seal.
- Rubber-ring-sealed bell-spigot and coupling joints provide fast, fool-proof assembly and long-term, leak free service.
- Worldwide, 50 year history of success documents Hobas’ service tested and time proven performance record.
- Over 35,000 miles of pipe in service worldwide.
- To receive a list of installations in the USA, please contact your area manager.
High Flow Capacity
- Oversized pipe I.D.’s and the glass-smooth interior surface result in the highest flow capacity available and significant power saving in pumped systems.
Lower Project Cost
- Increased competition from Hobas pipes has consistently resulted in substantial reductions in pipe prices.
- Computer controlled production process assures consistent, high quality pipes.
- Tested to ASTM and AWWA standards.